1. We booked a trek with Sana Trekking & we were not disappointed. The guide was fantastic & very knowledgeable, very patient-we could not have reached the top without him. He set the right pace and sorted problems right away!
Accommodation was comfortable & clean with plenty of food.
The scenery was amazing all the way – the views at the top are worth it!
2. We booked a 3 day safari to Masai mara with Sana Highlands. We were very happy with our driver-he managed the bumpy road like a king! Nice stories & facts!! Accommodation was very nice. We lived in a stone house- clean, good service , very nice staff & yummy food. We saw a lot of animals and it was really a once in a lifetime experience, Beautiful Nature! Don’t be afraid to go on Safari in the low season. Enjoy!
Maria Andersson & Co.
3. Sana is a good choice, reliable and good service. Our driver was kind & willing to show us most as possible. Accommodation was really nice and better that we expected, nice meals & staff. The national parks were amazing as we saw many animals. We appreciated the walk along the river- Hippos + crocodiles. We will surely recommend Sana Highlands.
Vera Simova + Martin
4. My name is Josefina Kleiman. I want to thanks Sana Highlands for organizing our tour to Kenyan parks. Impala Wildlife Lodge was very nice! Staff was friendly, nice food & beds. We had an awesome safari much because of our guide. He tried hard to show us as much as possible. Thank you Sana!
5. We considered Sana for our trek Up Sirimon – Down Chogoria and were not disappointed. The guide was absolutely wonderful. He had a lot of knowledge of the mountain & guided us with a perfect pace to reach the summit with perfect timing. His attitude was always friendly, positive and he taught us Swahili words & a song that we will remember forever. We would highly recommend him. The porters & cook were amazing. Go with Sana.
Tony & Chantal