Day 1. Nairobi – Samburu Reserve
Pick up from the hotel at 8am to drive North through Central Kenya where you see coffee, tea, banana & pineapple plantations. Cross the equator at Nanyuki Town – the base town for climbing Mount Kenya where you have your lunch. After lunch proceed to Samburu Reserve arriving in time for an evening game drive from 4.30pm – 6.30pm. Dinner & overnight at the camp.
Day 2. Samburu Reserve
A full day spent in the Samburu National reserve with morning (6.30 -9.30am) and evening (4pm – 6.30pm) game drives. All meals & overnight at the camp.
Day 3: Samburu Reserve – Nairobi
Early morning game viewing from 6.30 – 9.30am. After breakfast, with a game drive, leave the park to return to Nairobi. Lunch will be in Nanyuki town. On arrival in Nairobi, drop off at your favorite hotel.
- Transport in a specialized safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver – guide
- All park entry fees
- All camping fees
- Accommodation in budget tent
- Game drives in Samburu Reserve
- Food – Start with lunch and end with lunch
- International flights
- Drinking water & drinks
- Things of personal nature (towels, toothbrush, etc.)
- Camera, binoculars
- Personal spending money
- Village visits, nature walks